First National Bank of Rochelle is a leader in providing advanced services. For instance, Internet Banking...the easiest, most convenient way to manage your finances. Log on day or night to transfer money, pay bills, see if your checks have cleared, and balance your account. Personal Internet banking is totally free – you can even pay your bills for free. Click here for a demo of First OnLine internet banking.
Internet Banking is now available for your business too! Click here for information about our Business Internet Banking services.
Internet Banking FAQs:
- What is Internet Banking/FNB First OnLine?
- How can I sign up?
- What do I need to get started?
- How much does it cost?
- Is it safe?
- How do I get help?
What is Internet Banking/First On-Line?
First OnLine Internet Banking is one more convenient way to access your account information - from the security and convenience of your own computer or smartphone. With First National’s First Online service, managing your finances is easier than ever.
Once you set up your Internet Banking user ID and password, you’ll be able to:
- Check your account balances;
- Transfer funds between your accounts*;
- Set up and pay bills*;
- Export banking information to a spreadsheet or other program;
- Receive and manage ebills;
- Contact the bank through secure email.
*A First National Personal Banker will help you activate bill payment features and transfer arrangements. Contact us when you are ready to set up these features..
How can I sign up?
- First National customers click here to get started right away. You’ll need information from your last statement and personal account information. Once your identity is validated and you choose a user ID and password, you will be able to get started immediately!
- If you would like to open a new account with First National, contact us today!
- Questions? Contact us! We’ll be happy to help you set up your accounts and give you tips on how to get started.
What do I need to get started?
You will need the following:
- A First OnLine user ID and password.
- A computer with internet access, running one of the minimum levels of an approved operating system and browser
The table below includes the browsers and operating systems approved to meet security and application requirements for Consumer Internet Banking.
|Operating System||Microsoft IE||Apple/Safari||Mozilla/Firefox||Chrome|
|Windows XP SP3||7.0, 8.0||4.0 and higher||5.0, 6.0||3.0 and higher|
|Windows Vista||8.0, 9.0||4.0 and higher||5.0, 6.0||3.0 and higher|
|Windows 7||8.0, 9.0||N/A||5.0, 6.0||3.0 and higher|
|Mac OS X 10.6||N/A||4.0 and higher||5.0, 6.0||N/A|
|Mac OS X 10.7||N/A||4.0 and higher||5.0, 6.0||N/A|
For maximum security, always use the latest version of a browser. Use updated virus protection software and firewalls.
How much does it cost?
First OnLine Internet banking is completely free. No charges will be assessed for setting up your account for internet banking access or for paying your bills on line through internet banking.
Is it safe?
Safeguarding customers' money has been our business for more than 75 years. Internet banking is no exception. We're taking all the necessary precautions to assure your accounts are safe, and that no one has access to them but you and anyone you authorize.
For more detailed information about our security, click here.
How do I get help?
If you have questions about your account, or if you need help with internet banking or bill pay, you can contact an FNB Personal Banker during regular business hours at (800) 570-3425 or (815) 562-5571 or contact us through E-mail.