First National Bank of Rochelle is a leader in providing advanced services.
Here are a few of our most frequently asked questions.
- What is your phone number?
- What is the telephone banking number?
- How can I contact customer support?
- How do I report a lost or stolen credit card?
- What is the bank routing number (ABA number)?
- What are the bank’s hours?
- Where can I find an ATM?
- Where can I find information on FDIC insurance?
- What do I need to bring to the bank to get my license plate sticker?
What is your phone number?
Rochelle (Main Office): 815-562-5571
What is the telephone banking number?
The best thing to bring is your registration form from last year’s sticker. That will have all the
information we need. If you don’t have that, you will need the vehicle’s VIN #, the expiration month
of the current plate and the license plate number. Vehicles like motorcycles or trucks have special
plate numbers with special characters. Check your current sticker. The “true” license plate number
(including the special characters) will be on it.
Did you know that you can sign up for online
What are the bank hours?
We have drive-up ATM’s available at each of the following locations:
- Rochelle (Highway 38 East): 340 May Mart Drive
- Ashton: 803 Main Street
- Oregon: 307 Franklin Street
- Locate other NYCE ATM’s