Whether your business is local or nationwide, we can serve all your disbursement needs with our business checking accounts. There are a variety of customizable options and service combinations available to you that are sure to suit your specific needs.
- Our eBusiness Checking Account is the perfect account for many businesses. It’s designed for the business owner who wants to take advantage of the most advanced checking account tools available. Complimentary business Internet banking coupled with a business debit card and electronic statements make this account the perfect solution.
- Our Regular Business Checking is perfect for larger volume accounts. Fees are based on account activity and an earnings credit is applied to your account which can partially or totally offset any activity fees.
- New! Interest Business Checking – for the first time, banking regulations allow the payment of interest on business checking accounts. If earning interest is important to you, you may now choose an interest-bearing account for your business regardless of the type of business you run.
- For large balance accounts, our Money Management Sweep Account lets you earn interest on idle funds.
Now you can have all the convenience of banking from your office with our business Online Banking service.
It gives you computer access to all the following activities:
- View your account activity. See recent activity on your account including checks that have cleared, deposits or other credits.
- Transfer Funds. Easily transfer funds between your accounts at First National.
- Access your Loan Information. View balances and payment history; take an advance on your First National line of credit.
- Get eStatements. View, print and save your statements from the safety and convenience of your computer.
- Pay Bills*. You can pay all your bills quickly online.
- ACH Payments & Collections*. Use our ACH payments feature to move money between your company’s accounts and a designated recipient. It can be a perfect direct deposit solution for a small business payroll! With ACH Collections you can set up regular payments from customers or transfer funds from other financial institutions.
- Access NACHA*. Directly access the national ACH system to upload and transmit larger ACH files created by your payroll or other software.
*Premium Services. Basic business Internet banking is provided at no charge. Fees may apply to premium internet banking services, such as ACH transfers and bill payment. Call a Personal Banker for more details.